Thursday, May 24, 2007

What day is it?

Have you ever seen this movie? I feel like this is my life lately. Ben has been out of town for the most of the last two weeks and I think the kids and I are starting to become one person. Lauren and Marley have been eating constantly and can tell when the other one is getting more attention. I try my best to divide my time equally between the two but I always feel like someone is being neglected. I'm sure that is a common feeling among twin moms. Josh, to his credit, has been handling everything so well (aside from the occasional flying book or toy.) Once I decided that having the golf clubs in the house was probably not a good idea, things have been much calmer.

I'm bringing the kids to the Cape this weekend to see Gramma and Opa, and I'm heading to Provincetown to spend some time with Ben. I'm looking forward to it but I'm a little nervous about the four hour car ride (which can easily turn into six over Memorial Day weekend.) Wish me luck!

No comments: