What if I look at you with sad eyes, like this?
My life will be over if I can't go outside.
Ever wonder what goes on in the daily life of a mom and her babies? Are you fascinated by bottles and pureed peas? Read on, friends! Excitment and glamour await you...
4 comments:
So, did you let him go outside? =)
Your kids are really adorable. I love the little ones at the computer.
On an unrelated note, we're planning a vacation to Cape Cod for July, and are not that educated. It seems like you're pretty familiar. Any suggestions on which towns to (or not to) stay in with 2 little kids? We'll probably rent a house with my BIL for a week or so.
If you don't mind (I know, in your spare time) you could e-mail me at blue8444(at)hotmail.com
Thanks!
Poor kid! That sad eyes are so much cuter than whining and screaming, though. Your kids are really beautiful – your little boy looks so much like my little brother did when he was 2 and we still lived in the Netherlands.
OMG. He is too cute. TOO cute. Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute.
So cute! I have a constant battle keeping my little girl in the house. She wants to live outside ... I can't be out there every minute.
Post a Comment