Ever wonder what goes on in the daily life of a mom and her babies? Are you fascinated by bottles and pureed peas? Read on, friends! Excitment and glamour await you...
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Bring on the turkey and stuffing...
"What is this?"
"I feel something sharp and pointy!"
"It's a tooth!"
Lauren has one too!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures just make me feel so happy inside. I just want to kiss and hug those kids. Marley looks like she could be one of the Gerber babies. We are thinking of you during this difficult time and we love you! Debbie ( and David too!)
1 comment:
These pictures just make me feel so happy inside. I just want to kiss and hug those kids. Marley looks like she could be one of the Gerber babies.
We are thinking of you during this difficult time and we love you!
Debbie ( and David too!)
Post a Comment