Saturday, February 18, 2006

Reality Sets In...

You know that funny little tingle you get in the back of your throat, the one you try to pretend isn't there but gets worse and worse until you're finally forced to admit what you've been hoping isn't true? Yea, I'm sick. Blah. My poor little guy picked it up somewhere and shared it with me. I'm sure I got it from one of the 400 kisses I give him everyday.

So today we had to, again, spend the entire morning cleaning for an open house, pack up Josh and all his stuff and go find somewhere to hide for a few hours. All the while the only thing I wanted to do was put my pyjamas back on, get into bed with a book and have my mom make me some custard.

On a brighter note...we closed on our new house yesterday! Yay! We'll be moving in about two weeks - can't wait!

No comments: